Thoughts on the fresh new look of Locks and Chocolate

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

A Fun Saturday Night

How in the world does time speed by so quickly? I meant to post about this sooner but life and the holiday sorta sidetracked me.

This past weekend I already had a night with my Bull planned, but an opportunity presented itself that I couldn't pass up. We had been talking with a cuck for some time and it was finally time to meet him for the first time. We met at a local restaurant and had some really good conversation and food.

I had planned on a little shopping trip to Victoria's Secret, but instead we walked over to a bookstore and spent some time looking at books and talking more. Time just blew by and before I knew it, caveman was telling Me it was time to get home so that I would have enough time to get ready for my real date of the evening.

Sadly, for now I need to get off of this computer and continue My preparations for Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow. I wish you all a wonderful holiday.

Lizbeth

1 comment:

  1. What a blessing you are that you let other male's also get to play the role of your cuck. Cannot wait to read about your date!

    ReplyDelete