Thoughts on the fresh new look of Locks and Chocolate

Friday, November 27, 2009

Lizbeth's Christmas List

I hope that everyone had a great Thanksgiving yesterday and for those brave souls who've gone out today on Black Friday, My heels are off to you. I had plans of doing my shopping online today but sadly most of the sites I was hoping to score some deals on have since crashed and burned.

So, I've decided to put a little Christmas wish list up here and see what happens. For those who are living in this lifestyle, you already know how expensive it can be and I certainly have expensive and good taste, but not everything is expensive and I'm sure there are easily affordable items to meet every budget and a nice way to give tribute.

Depending on the store, brand etc. My size can be anywhere from a 0 to a size 6.

Current Measurements:
5'6"
115-120 lbs
36A bra (they may be small, but they work beautifully for me)
28.5" Waist
34.5" Hips
Shoe: 8.5 wide
Neck: 14" add at least 2" to necklaces
Wrist: 6" add .5" for bracelets
Ankle: Flexed 9", relaxed 8" for anklets


1. Post Secret Books. If you haven't already been exposed to Post Secrets, please take a minute to check out their site and I bet you will become a fan just as I have.
http://postsecret.blogspot.com/

At one time I had all of the books, but I tend to share things that I love with others and sometimes those things don't make it back to Me. Currently I have 'A Lifetime of Secrets and I would love to have all of the other books in the series that Frank Warren has published. Great deals can be found on Amazon.com.

2. Lingerie

3. Gift Certificates and Gift Cards:
Victoria's Secret (sizes above)
Secrets in Lace http://www.secretsinlace.com/
Macy's
Pedicure
Massage (professional)
Borders
Nice Hotels
Visa/AmEx Gift Cards
Aeropostale
Restaurant Gift Cards
Ipod Gift Cards

4. Ipod Touch and Accessories

5. Godiva Chocolate (I detest fruit and chocolate together)

I guess that will do for now, check back later for updates.

Lizbeth


No comments:

Post a Comment